Sunday, 24 August 2014

Activity 1:Classroom Management: with or without ICT

I have found that I  get a good start in my classroom when I am on time. Students will try to be on time too and are prepared and ready to go. Less time is wasted on disciplinary issues and so most often I am able to complete what I planned.
I have also found that when I prepare well I have less issues with discipline.
I do not think teachers should take classroom management for granted as it can greatly impact the teaching and learning process. I believe that teachers should adopt good procedures for classroom management. Some of these should include good planning of sessions, be on time for sessions, do not engage students in battle, treat all students fairly and do not put down students.
A teacher who adopts good procedures for classroom management will find he or she will spend less time on disciplinary issues, get more work done, get the respect of students, students will enjoy learning and will learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment