Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Summary Reflection



This module has brought clarity to me about what is involved in ICT. I thought the programme was going to be just another of those programme I would have little use for when I was done. This was not the case. I came to understand what ICT entails and how beneficial it can be for my students. I have already spoken to members of staff to sit on an ICT Committee to develop an ICT programme. I have already spoken to an ICT expert to coordinate the programme. I have already placed an ICT staff development slot on the school's calender for this term. The coordinator is planning an activity to familiarize staff with the different ICT equipment and how to use them.
At the start of the programme I did not know much about the ICT equipment and what they are used for. This programme encouraged me to find out more. We are looking at ways at my school to better utilize the students laptop.
I will love to continue the programme but I am still struggling with managing the little time I have to manage a school and do this programme.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment